When using extensionmethod.net, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of the extensionmethod.net services is for lawful purposes only. Our services can not be used to submit any illegal or copyrighted material. You agree that you have full ownership (or otherwise covered by a license agreement) and rights to publish the extension methods you are submitting.
- Use at your own risk. There are no warranties or guarantees that the services provided by extensionmethod.net are reliable.
- There are no warranties or guarantees that the data stored on our servers will be maintained for any length of time.
- Submitted extension methods must be "real" extension methods. All other material will be removed.
- Discussions about extension methods can happen in the discussion section at the bottom of the page.
- Comments in the discussions are made by users and are not redacted by extensionmethod.net. Use your own judment when posting and reading the discussions on extensionmethod.net.
- Mis-use of discussions can lead to the removal of discussions and/or extension methods.
We don't collect personal information about you, except for your name or nickname when you submit an extension method. Use a nickname if you don't want to be recognized on extensionmethod.net.
Your IP-address is not stored for tracking or to identify you.
Links to Third-Party Sites
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your experience with this site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.